Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

parley view parsnip. . . The Book !

Many times I have been asked about the very large black bird
in my library. It is a book.
One of Daughters degrees is in Book Arts.
This was one of her final projects.
And I got to keep it when she was moving around.
.
 .

 .

 .

 When you lift the wing the book slides out
.
 .

 .

 As you can see there are no words.
But a map of the birds world and travels
.
 .

 .

 .
I am so lucky to be able to have this book in my home.
What a wonderful vision Daughter has.

 ...

My book are all hand made but oh so normal
.
 .

 .

 This was for a friends trip to London and Paris
.
One of my handmade haiku books.
You have seen this one before but I didn't have any photos
of my newest small books that are really more like cards.
.
 .

.

.

 .


Just normal
.

Here is your pretty to start the week.
 The not so normal thehamish 

.

 i thehamish is knowin' nutthing
.


So innocent so. . . .  . wahahahahaaa woohoo

Meanwhile back at the ranch,
 the wonderful Watson
.

 .


lucky. . . parsnip
music. . . Blackbird,  Carley Simon


Post a Comment

0 Comments