Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Potpourri

Let's hear it for Friday
and 9 more sleeps

not that I am counting or anything...


I should not have to step into another store
unless it is to get groceries


most of the baking is completed
and the gifts are boxed ~ the wrapping will commence tonight



tomorrow night we are attending a party
good friends ~ good food
and drinks

plus an added bonus
we are close enough that we can walk home


we had a little scattering of snow yesterday
then it got mild and changed to rain
oh well ~ I am happy with the weather
for a change



so tomorrow I will fill the candy dishes
make some cupcakes
put the presents under the tree
and prepare for the party



Sunday is some cleaning ~ menu planning
food buying and relaxing

I have a date with the tv for the Survivor finale
have you been watching this year?


I am also going to take the time
to get around to everyone ~ read & comment

Hope you all had a wonderful week
and that your week-end is stress free
and full of fun!


xo


Post a Comment

0 Comments