Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

S2GSC29 - Dignity Spoils Everything!!



Hi Chicklets!!

It's another beautiful day in Shirley's 2 Girls land! We have a fabulous sketch challenge for you today, as well as a super fun twist, so let's get down to business. Shall we?

Here's the sketch for this week, and the twist is to use Chipboard in your design. Now, I know we all have a boatload of unused chipboard laying around, right?!! Well, I know I do, so this was an easy peasy twist for me. Unfortunately, I forgot that I needed to use chipboard in my design until AFTER I finished my card!! Ugh!! So, I had to "rearrange" things a bit - I pried those cute little buttons (that were super stuck) off and slipped the green star chipboard underneath. Problem solved!!

The image that I got to work with this week is called "Cat On the Fence (SG 603)." I colored the image with my Copics, and for a change, I'm pretty happy with the end result. There's lots of layers, and pop dots and dimension in my card today - just couldn't help myself. And since the front of my card was so busy, I decided to put the sentiment that goes with the image on the inside of the card.

I know you want to play along with us this week - you know you do, too. Well, all you have to do is create a card using this week's sketch (don't forget the twist!), and then click on the blinkie below - that'll take you right to Mr. Linky where you need to upload a link to your project. You'll find all the rules of playing there, too. Oh, and if you want some amazing and instant-gratification digi images - check out the What's New Section at the Shirley's 2 Girls store. Cute stuff, I tell ya!!

Need some more inspiration? Check out the fun goodies that the rest of the S2G DT has in store for you!

Justine Frederick - Cardiology
Pat Dadisman - Stamp Paper and Ink
Joy Stagg - Crazy for Daisies
Shelly Skala - Jaspere's Little Corner
Erin Fluegge - Chicks With Tape
Debbie Daniels - Dreams of Glitter
Anne Ray - Guest Designer - Stargroves







STAMPS: Cat On the Fence (SG 603)
INK: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
PAPER: Farm Fresh DP (October Afternoon), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Vintage Cream CS (PTI)
ACCESSORIES: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (American Crafts), Labels Five (Spellbinders), Copic Markers, Stampin Dimensionals, Effervescence Border Punch (Fiskars), Buttons (SU), Chipboard (Piggy Tales), Petite Oval Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

0 Comments